Villa Swan is a closed area of 30 acres on the shore of Lake Orivesi on the Hämenselkä hill in the Saimaa basin, on the territory of which there is a cottage able to accommodate up to 14 people (10 + 4 for an extra fee), Villa Lilla summer house, the lawn and the forest. A private sandy beach in shallow water will appeal to children. Its length is 50 meters. At your disposal with no restrictions are: pier, rowing boat, life jackets, place for cutting fish, parking in a private territory with electric heating of the engine, a detached summer house Lilla Villa (16 sq.m.) and barbecue. You can find out about other options included in the cost of renting a cottage on the “Prices” page of our website.
The cottage is a new two-storey wooden building with an area of 174 sq.m. built in 2010. The house provides:
- 8 rooms, 5 of which are bedrooms, 2 toilets, shower room with toilet, sauna with lake view, jacuzzi, fireplace terrace, balcony.
- Water supply, electric and wood heating all year round. Electricity, fireplace, stove, harvested firewood.
- Two TVs, stereo system with an iPod connection, karaoke, DVD, wireless Internet, computer, video projector.
- The kitchen has an electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, boiler, toaster, blender, refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, a set of high-quality dishes.
- The top floor has a balcony, while the living room has a large terrace overlooking the lake.
- Electric sauna for 7-10 people with a built-in music center, jacuzzi, changing room and two showers.
- Two hairdryers, washing machine, tumble dryer, built-in vacuum cleaner.
- Children's bed, high chair and everything necessary for baby care, including a protective guard on the stairs.
- Movies, music and books in different languages, games and toys
Pets are not allowed. Smoking in rooms is prohibited.